Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    super13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 10:29 AM
    How to become famous singer at the age of 16?
    I want to become a singer at the age of 13 but I don't have drums guitars and stuff o and I can't lower my voice like a singer
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 13, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Most importantly can you actually sign or is this an unachievable dream?
    PhilTayz Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Mar 13, 2011, 10:41 AM
    Yea first of all see if you can actually sing. Record your own voice or ask your family and friends to give an honest opinion.
    After that there are several ways: start singing in coffees, bars or somewhere public and hope for an opportunity to appear. You can also sign in a show like "America's got talent" and get as far as you can. If you really are a good singer someone will come and talk to you. But you need to do something to prove that you aren't just another face in the crowd.
    If you can't sing very well but that is still your dream, then do something. Start training on your own or have singing classes.
    Good luck!
    hollysinger Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Apr 2, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Find a agent or agent or a trainer to help with your voice fist of all.then sing in contests and in church(if you go).then someone will hear you and get you a agent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2011, 05:19 PM

Agreed, where are you singing now ? You will need to find places to sing, also many places will not allow you to sing "covers" because of the money that has to be paid, so you need to start working on some of your own songs.

Coffee houses, nursing homes and other places are a good place to start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 5 Answers ]

how can I become a famous singer by the time I am 10 ?

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How to become a famous singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is alex and I want to be a famous country singer but I do not have any money to buy musical instermints and I do not no my guitar cords and I relly want to be a famous singer so bad

How to become a famous singer at age 10 [ 5 Answers ]

I really want 2 become famous my mom doesn't no but that is my dream Any suggestions please

View more questions Search