Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikki94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:47 AM
    0.500g of impure ammonium chloride is warmed with an excess of sodium hydroxide solut
    0.500g of impure ammonium chloride is warmed with an excess of sodium hydroxide solution.The ammonia liberated
    Is absorbed in 25.00cm3 of 0.200M H2SO4.The excess sulfuric acid requires 5.64cm3 of 0.200M Sodium Hydroxide solution for titration.Calculate the percentage of ammonium chloride solution in the original solution.

Check out some similar questions!

Sodium chloride and sodium [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me to find four differences between sodium chloride and sodium . Thank you

Sodium phosphate+cacium chloride yield calcium phosphate+sodium chloride [ 2 Answers ]

write the word equation as chemical equation and balance

Sodium chloride [ 3 Answers ]

Dear any one can help :) How to make a treatment for the sodium chloride brine solution to eleminate the calcium from the solution and then adjust the PH for the solution without having any reversed reaction, knowing that I tried to do so using the soda ash (sodium carbonate) and the PH of the...

Oxalic acid plus sodium hydroxide [ 2 Answers ]

H2C2O4 + NaOH --->??

Sodium chloride precipitating [ 2 Answers ]

I don't understand why sodium chloride will precipitate from a saturated aqueous solution when sodium nitrate is dissolved in this solution. Any clues?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.