Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yanna9210 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Ask a obgyn online?
    I am having sex for the first time I'm 18 and whenever my boyfriend goes to stick it in I always feel pain in the pelvic region.. I thought after the first couple of times the pain would be over we had sex more than 10 times and he uses condoms. Why is it still hurting?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 12, 2011, 02:23 PM

NO doctor can diagnose you online, and we can't cause we're not doctors. The best thing to do is to go to your OBGYN. Are you on birth control? Have you had a recent pap smear?
    luckygirl19 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2011, 11:26 PM
    Hi Im 19 and I just recently had sex for the first time too, it use to hurt me every time I even tried to have sex and especially when he tried to put it in, but now it doesn't anymore, we tried techniques to make me more relaxed first, so I could relax my pelvic muscles and it helped very much, I think its mostly a mind thing, because after I relaxed myself and stopped thinking about how much its going to hurt, it didn't hurt anymore so you should try that, or if that doesn't help contact your gyno it could be vaginismus, this link should help it helped me: http://www.sogc.org/health/health-vaginismus_e.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask OBGYN online [ 1 Answers ]

I had a chemical pregnancy 3 weeks ago. I took the test the day I was supposed to get my period and it was positive-the next day it was negative and a day later I got my period. My Dr. says we need to wait an entire cycle before trying again because it's still considered a miscarriage. But I don't...

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I am trying to conceive a little one. Me and my boyfriend had sex may 27th last day of my period And then we had it again June 3. I am wanting to know what my Chances are of having conceive a baby.. and yes all this was unprotected sex and yeah. If I am is there any way I can tell...

Ask obgyn online [ 2 Answers ]

I am 42 years old. I have a history of period problems but was having a regular period again until I had unprotected sex. My last regular period was the second or third week in January. After I thought I might be pregnant I took six at home pregnancy test over a period of two months they were all...

Ask obgyn online [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I've been married for 31/2 years and never got pregnant we've been trying but never have my doc told me I just had a miscarrige but I don't understand and need your help my last period was dec12 my period comes every 29days on jan2 I started to get brown spotting until jan9 a spot of red blood...

View more questions Search