Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhtmmt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 12:43 PM
    How to find a movie without knowing the title?
    A movie where an american woman whose husband has had an affair goes to france to visit a friend who runs a brothel
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 30, 2013, 12:26 AM
    Here's a possibility:

Sex and Mrs. X (2000 TV movie)
    IMDb synopsis:
    In this exotic drama that explores how one woman regains her sense of self through a sexual reawakening. Joanna (Linda Hamilton) is a woman secure in the knowledge of who she is: a perfect wife, a successful magazine journalist and a woman who's just celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary with her husband, Dale. When Dale suddenly leaves her for another woman, Joanna's world collapses. Her self-esteem shattered, Joanna questions her attractiveness as a woman and her value as a human being. How did this happen to her? Follow Joanna as she escapes to Paris and learns the many secrets of seduction under the tutelage of Madame Simone (Jacqueline Bisset). Slowly, empowered by her newfound knowledge and self-confidence, Joanna comes to understand her true self-worth.
    Sex & Mrs. X (TV Movie 2000) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 3 Answers ]

The movie was about a little girl who her father had to go to war and left his young daughter in an all girls school where they are mean to her, they send her a letter telling her that her father is dead but he only lost his memory, thinking that her father is dead she looses hope until she meets...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

How to find a specific movie without knowing the title [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the title of a movie. The movie is about a girl who receives an eye transplant from a donor, and ends up being the target of a murderer who has already murdered the other people who had received organs from the same donor. I believe it had Jessica Alba or Jennifer Love...

How to find a movie without knowing the title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is about the kidnapping of the daughter of an airhostess on board a plane and her mother struggles to fetch her out .the movie might be somewhat of the 90's .please kindly help me know about it

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search