Mar 11, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any way to make the IMC701 Samsung Ice Maker make ice faster? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Armoir refer. And it has a IMC 701 Samsung Ice Maker. It has a dispenser in the door and it all appears to work correctly. The problem is the ice maker is so slow. It should make a tray of ice every 75 to 120 min. and it don't even come close. The ice cubes are full size so it...

Sub zero ice maker continues to make ice now ice drawer is stuck [ 0 Answers ]

The ice maker in my sub zero model 561 has continued to make ice even though the switch has been turned off. Now the ice drawer is jammed and the ice maker is jammed with ice cubes stuck together. How can I open the drawer and what can I do to fix this issue?

Searching for a movie about Ice Skating. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm GeniusRobot! And I spent year and 5 months searching for this movie and I found this site and liked it because I thought it could possibly be the end of my searches! Here's the plot of the movie I'm searching for: It's an Ice Skating Movie about two teenagers in love, I think...

Movie memory: young ice skater dies in subway car. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie on television when I was very young and it stayed with me. I have no idea the name, but it was about a young girl ice skater who dies at the end on a subway car or something with a man and a woman holding her... Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Thanks!

Hockey pplayer tranforms into art ice skater [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie half way through one day. It is about a hockey player who suddenly dies and then transforms into a dying girl who is a art ice skater I think, missed some of the movie, but when the hockey team is going down she steps in and and rallies the hockey team to everyone's...

View more questions Search