Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donthaveone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 01:28 PM
    How do you find the printer in utilities under application.
    I have attached my hplaserjet 1012 to my macbook pro and it did print initially. I am now back at my country home and am having problems printing. I can't find the printer under utilities to delete it and then reinstall.
    Beth
    p.s. My prints go to print, the printer shows printing but doesn' t physically print.

Check out some similar questions!

How to select the best printer for my application? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vista PC, a win 7 PC, and an emac all connected to a cisco e3000 router. Need an all in one printer to serve all. Also have an iPad which now has a print function through wi-fi. Since I am not a geek, need easy installation, low cost operation. This is normally a low volume...

Can't find drivers for new mouse and printer [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I was just given a printer and a mouse and I need to find FREE drivers for them. The mouse is a Targus model: PAUM004U The printer is an HP PSC2355xi Please and thank you.

Can [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to run maintenance on my Canon i950 printer but it isnīt listed under: Start>All Programs. I tried looking at "Printers and Faxes" on the control panel but that didnīt get me in to the Canon program. Where else might I look? The program is certainly installed. I use the printer all the...

Cannot find HP LaserJet 1100 printer cable [ 12 Answers ]

I have an old 1100 model # C4224A and the printer cable is messed up. I've looked everywere online but nobody has this right end that connects into the printer. It is a D connector and has 36 male straight pins sticking out on the printer end of the cable.

Printer can't find ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Canon Pixma MP 500. I inserted a new magenta cartridge and when I try to print it says it does not recognize the cartridge. I thought that the cartridge was bad so I took it back and got another one. When I insert the cartridge it does not light up and I keep getting the message that it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.