Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 02:49 PM
    He likes me he likes me not
    K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me and so he broke up with her and now he is acting really weird around me does he like me or am I just wishing he does?? :confused: :confused:
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Why does it matter?

Put your friendship with your best friend before a possible relationship with this guy. Friendships are so much more important.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 03:33 PM
    When the guy dumps us it's our family and friends who pick up the pieces, they should come first - at least until we are married or in a serious committed relationship.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Why does it matter?

Put your friendship with your best friend before a possible relationship with this guy. Friendships are so much more important.
    Yah but she is usually a real to me and he isn't
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2007, 04:57 PM
    There is an unspoken rule regarding friendship. You do not date your best friend's boyfriend after they break up. Period. That is if you want to keep them as your friend.
    Tabi Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
    I agree w/ everyone else. What does it matter if he is acting weird around you. Unless you want to lose your best friend I would suggest staying away from him.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Well I liked him forever and she moved in on him and really she is not aa good of a friend as I need and she cheated on him she doesn't care so she sais... she went out with me ex
    Hiliana541 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Well remember friendship is more important than bfz, friends stay. Boyz come and go(if there jerkz). Stay true to yourself. GUD LUCK
    200194 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily94
    K this is the thing my best friend has this hot bf and i have a huge crush on him really bad.....but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and i didnt mind but my friend did....and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me and so he broke up with her and now he is acting really wierd around me does he like me or am i just wishing he does???????:confused: :confused:
    I think that he does like you, and if your friend is a true friend then she won't mind you dating him, and if it goes wrong your friend should be there for a shoulder to cry on. Could you help me out please I'm 200194 please answer my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign he likes me? [ 3 Answers ]

Sooo this guy that asked me out is friend with my ex crush(meaning I use to like him) and me and the ex crush are really good friends and I told him his friend asked me out he picked all the negative stuff about him. Is that a sign he likes me or a sign he's looking out for me?

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

HELP! My boyfriend likes me more than I like him [ 11 Answers ]

Thank you so much for listening to me. So last year by boyfriend tom asked me out and I said yes we lasted for 3 months then we broke up around January. My nosey friend hooked us back together. I like him in all but I don't want a boyfriend. When he asked me out I didn't have the heart to say no....

Help me please do you think he still likes me? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up 4 months ago because he thought I lied to him but really I didn't.but we still talk sometimes and I just talked to him online a few min ago and my pro is all about him and at the end I have I still love you a lot!. and his name he read it and was like why do you still like me...

If she likes me or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me if this girl likes me Here it goes I know this girl scence 6th grade, now I am a Junior In high school. I talked to her during that time and we became friends, and than we went into middle school and it was the same story, we really were school friends, I...

View more questions Search