Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WriterGirl_15 Posts: 79, Reputation: -3

Mar 9, 2011, 04:18 PM
    April Fool's Day
    My fourteen-year-old brother told my boyfriend some stuff he overheard me saying to my girlfriends. I had warned him not to tell, and now I need to get revenge. I'm a big April Fool's Day prankster, but I can't find anything that will work for him. Please, any ideas would be appreciated!
    angelnote101 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 10:43 AM
    I know an awesome prank that will get him back. Get a bowl of water, tell your brother I can make the water dissapier, get a small latter so you can reach the ceiling, hold the bowl on the ceiling and tell your brother to get the broom and hold it up there, then you say OK here it goes. You take the latter and run. So he's stuck there holding the broom trying not to fall or the water will get all over him. Wait about a min, sneak up behind him, push him so he slips and lets go and the water spills all over him. Trust me its really funny
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelnote101 View Post
    trust me its really funny
    That sounds downright mean! What if the bowl hits him on the head or in the face? Who cleans up the water?

latter = the last
    ladder = a vertical or inclined set of rungs or steps
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 17, 2011, 09:17 AM
    Oh no there's a Spider on your head.
    WriterGirl_15 Posts: 79, Reputation: -3

Apr 22, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Haha thanks guys for the ideas! I'll have to use them next year since our cousins visited on April Fool's Day anyway and Mom said no pranks :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. O [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected my last period on April the 20th, and my last day was April 25th. On April 17, I had unprotected sex, but after that I had my period. On Tuesday April 27th, and Thursday, April 29th I had unprotected sex. On April 29th I took the after morning pill. On Saturday, May 1, I started...

Happy April Fools Day [ 4 Answers ]

April Fools' Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia BBC ON THIS DAY | 1 | 1957: BBC fools the nation So what have you got then??

TODAY APRIL 24th is my B-day and I'm 21 [ 14 Answers ]

Yea I'm 21. I think B-day's are related to growth, so sorry if I posted in wrong thing. Growing up, getting a year older, wiser and greyer... lol isn't it just grand. LOL. I'm not that excited about my B-day though. I mean, I don't really have family besides my fiancé and his. Sure they care, but I...

View more questions Search