Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tochkid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 03:15 AM
    Is there any room for an international student to pay his/her fees install-mentally
    I would like to know if there's room for install-mental payment at Seneca, because I consider schooling in Canada and Seneca to be precise but my major problem is the huge amount of money I'd be spending as a freshman. Which is why I'd like to know if there's an option for that in Seneca, and if there's no room for that in Seneca; I'd like to receive directories from anyone on which school/university that accepts the payment of school fees in installments. Thanks!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 03:38 AM

You can join the club of all Canadian students wanting a higher education in Ontario. No, sorry, installment payments for tuition is not acceptable. You would have to get a student loan and work a job to get through. You won't find any colleges that have installment plans. Tuition has to be paid up front or you just don't attend.

Tick
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 08:07 PM

Tuition has to be paid in full up front as you will need this document when apply fr student visa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2011, 08:15 PM

Yes, thus the reason so many students are so far in debt when they graduate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was ordered to pay attorney's fees in a small claims case . I cannot pay. Any solu [ 8 Answers ]

I was the Plaintiff in a small claims case. The judge ruled for the defense. There are no monetary awards except I am ordered to pay the Defendants attorney's fees. I cannot pay as I am on social security. What can I do, if anything?

International student sell stuff on website. Pay tax or not [ 3 Answers ]

Hi . I am currently a international student ( visa F1 ) . I start sell book on Amazon, abebook and eBay for 3 month. I usually bought book on barnesandnoble or some website like that with a cheap price and sell it back on those website. It started making more money. I make about 10,000...

International Student in the US pay tax for $15,000 gift from abroad? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an international student. Working as a research assistant. Late 2008 my parents sent almost $15,000 as a help-gift or whatever to me so that I can settle down in the US. After I found out that heyyyy now here it comes! Tax season! I got so nervous if I have to pay its tax? What forms? Please...

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

International student -- which state do I pay taxes to? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an international student in Illinois. I've earned income in both Illinois and Tennessee, where I did a summer internship last year. Do I have to pay taxes on the income I earned in Tennessee to Illinois?

View more questions Search