Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcnlb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 12:48 PM
    What should I get him for valentines day
    Ok guys here's one for yoy what do you think? I want to get my boyfreind something he will like for valentines day I have not been with a guy for about three years I was with a women so I'm a little out of practice what should I get him?:p
    KMSRyana Posts: 142, Reputation: 26

Jan 20, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Can you give me some background as far as what his interests are? For example, if he's a sports fan a jersey from his favorite team would be a nice gift, but if he's not he might think you're crazy. Most men are suckers for food, perhaps just take him out to dinner in a place he really likes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I get him for his b-day?? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay well me and my boyfriend have been together for the well almost 4 months. I'm 14 and he's 18. He's turning 19 on December 31st. He's my first kiss and my frst real boyfriend. For my 14th b-day he got me a teddy bear from build-a-bear workshop. Now the real problem is that I just don't what to...

Help with 30 day notice [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend renting a room from me at my home. He decided he's going to move out yesterday 8/20/06 and didn't give me a 30 day notice. I come home and his belongings are packed up. Isn't he obligated to give a 30 ay notice and pay a prorated amount if the notice goes into the next month? Or...

30 Day - When [ 6 Answers ]

Hi: I'm new to the forum and I am a landlord with a tenant/roommate that I am trying to get rid of, I live in VA. He is on a month to month default lease (same as other two tenants). I gave him written notice that he was to move out by Aug 31 on Aug 1, signed by...

Valentines Party Menu/Guide [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a valentines party and am clueless about how much food/appetizers I should have for people. Since the party starts at 10, I figure most people will be more interested in drinking (and our friends are scotch/vodka drinkers). I was thinking of doing food for like 25-30 people. Please...

View more questions Search