Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsje2010 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:04 PM
    She burned his stuff!
    My husband ex refused to give him back his things after she kicked him out. We have both tried sevreal times to get the items back personal heir looms such as a pillow his grandmother made him before she passed away, a bear his grandmother gave him, the garder belt from his cousins wedding, and a pocket knife his uncle gave him shortly before he passed as well. However she made exucuses about having it locked up in storage and could not get it out until she unpacked her storage shed. Tonight however she informed us that she has burned all his things. What can we do about this? Can he use this in court when he goes to try to get custody?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jsje2010 View Post
    ... Can he use this in court when he goes to try to get custody??
    I would. It doesn't go directly to her fitness as a parent, but it does show something about her honesty, as well as her capability to be cruel and vindictive. All of those attributes are relevant to some degree.
    jsje2010 Posts: 62, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 06:16 PM
    Its taking forever to get things ready and she keeps doing things to get at him. We are really upset because those were the only things he has left from those relatives. He gave her everything else she asked for including his dragon statues and she promised ( which I knew she wouldn't fallow through on ) to give him those couple of things back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm burned out [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 22 and burned out. I've been in school for 4 consecutive years and it has taken a toll on me. I know I should have taken a break, but I was determined to continue striving. However due to other issues going on in my life, my grades have collapsed. My GPA dropped from a 3.5 to a 3.1 in one...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

We REALLY like each other and have been burned by our others. [ 3 Answers ]

Before I ask my question, I just want to get the whole story out to get a better perspective on everything: Ok so about a month ago I started chatting with this guy that I work with. I've always noticed him and work and always thought he was cute. Kind of blew me away that he found me on...

Burned Cd [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cd that was burned at my church but we cannot play the cd on any other cd player how can we burn this cd in order to get another master cd or to make the copies we want. :confused:

TV Burned out [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause my TV and my wireless modem to burn out?

View more questions Search