Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 10:04 AM
    LH Surge, confusion
    I did ovulation test and had 2 purple lines, great! The tested again next day and it faded, then the next day and it was gone. OK I know that's right, but what is weird is that after 7days I tested again out of sheer suriousity and I had 2 purple lines again. Then next day and day after if was faint again. Is it possible I could ovulate twice in one month within 10 days of one another? :confused:
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 20, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kerryAR
    I did ovulation test and had 2 purple lines, great! the tested again next day and it faded, then the next day and it was gone. OK I know thats right, but what is weird is that after 7days I tested again out of sheer suriousity and I had 2 purple lines again. Then next day and day after if was faint again. Is it possible I could ovulate twice in one month within 10 days of one another? :confused:
    That's tough to try and figure out. Your best bet is to see your doctor and get a blood test. That's your best bet. Even with the urine tests, you should follow up with a bblood test to confirm whether it was a hormone surge or pregnancy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2007, 10:09 AM
    While it is highly unlikely, and rather unusual, it is possible that you are ovulating from one ovary, and then in a week or two you ovulate again from the other ovary.

I have seen this happen on only one occasion, so it is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Initial surge in water pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

Earlier this week the plumber came to fix the toilets in our house. He did a minor rebuild on two of them (not sure this has anything to do with our problem, but it started as soon as the plumber left). While he was here, he measured the water pressure and told us it was 80psi (same as we'd been...

92 civic cx engine surge [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving my civic on the highway and noticed that the car was surging it felt like it was pulsing, I didn't know why and I continued. After about 40 minutes on the highway my engine light came on and I smelled a burning smell. I believe it was a wiring problem, also the car will not go into...

Slight surge related to fridge? [ 1 Answers ]

Now and then the power in my 80 year old home seems to surge some- lights flash, TV picture shifts... this only takes a split second and all returns to normal. It seems that these surges occur just as the refrigerator fan kicks on, though not every time. Can this be the issue? Any suggestions are...

TV power surge [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: We had a wiring mishap... and our TV was connected to a 240 volt circuit. The resulting power surge seems to have fried the TV as it will not turn on... The receiver blew smoke out, but the VCR still works... Is there any help for the TV (internal fuse,reset?)? All 3 were connected. Thanks

Toilet water surge [ 2 Answers ]

Randomly through the day our toilet makes this 30 second water surging sound.  When I look in the toilet bowl I see ripples of water thinking it is new water coming in. What can we do?

View more questions Search