Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oopsmj Posts: 38, Reputation: 0

Mar 6, 2011, 05:35 PM
    What makes sex great with stranger for first time ?
    Personally , Ive never been satisfied with having sex with stranger for first time. I think its because guy doesn't know girl's body yet. So, I prefer trained(?) partner than one night standed. I'm wondering what guys preference?
    justv Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Sorry or call me prude, but sexual preferences are and I feel, should be kept personal. Different sexual partners will be just that... different. Sexual attitudes are one's own perception of sex either in general or at the time or momemt as some prefer to say. This type of question is too broad with too many varibles that make it actually in my opinion, something you should maybe self-analyze. Know thyself! The sooner the better...

JustV
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 06:49 PM

How old are you?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 08:08 PM

She's 22 (another thread.)
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 08:23 PM

Thank you cat. :)

Oopsmj,

To be quite honest, I have never made love to a stranger. Although some people are OK with that, I am not.

Call me old fashioned, but I tend to make the man wait a while before giving it up. To me its more then just knowing my body, its about knowing my mind and heart.

Only a couple have had the privilege of knowing both.

That's just me though.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 10:38 PM

I will admit that I will be a little more blunt then I am usually am tonight.

It has been my experience that, regardless of prowess of either party, the first couple times are... always underwhelming. You are getting to know the person. You might have Don Jaun with your last girlfriend, but with your new girlfriend you just can't seem to do anything right.

I have never had a one night stand. I have wanted them, I won't front that, but I get conflicted. What is the point? Rutting around is all fine and good and drunk sex can be fun, but in the end it doesn't seem worth the risk. You could get infected, you could get her pregnant, or you could fall into any one of a number of traps.

I don't think it is worth it. I am a guy.

Mar 6, 2011, 11:34 PM
    Thanks guys for the reply.

I do love in steady and safe sex.
    Me and my girls was talking and we were wondering if guys feel the same too. Because nomaly guys are easily satisfied in bed (I don't know if its true lol)

Mar 6, 2011, 11:37 PM
    Comment on justv's post
    Well. I don't mind not knowing your pesonal sexual preferences ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2011, 11:29 AM

Guys like a "new girl" excitement part of it... however as you did correctly state... they don't know you and thus you won't get as much out of it as you could otherwise. However that excitement can make even horrible sex look good... at that moment anyway.

You lose that excitement but gain some really good sex you can only have when you get to know each other over a long period. Personaly... even as a guy... I find that more satisfying.

Both are good in the moment... but think of it like eating at a good Chinese restaurant... and having a really good home cooked meal.

Both are really good. But you aren't hungry again nearly as soon after the home cooked meal because it was more satisfying.
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
    I wait until I'm in love with a partner to have sex with them.

But the first time I do, although it is exciting, I'm a tad insecure. I'm often wondering what he'll think of me.

For some people, they probably have sex with too many strangers for it to be exciting.

Xx Dani G

Mar 13, 2011, 11:04 AM
    Comment on DaniCalifornia's post
    Thanks! How many time you've been in love and how many partners you've had sex? Does sex affect you to fall in love?
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Mar 13, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Comment on DaniCalifornia's post
    I've been in love 4 times, courted three. Broke up with the latest three days ago, who abused me. He was a selfish lover, it really does affect the relationship. If I wasn't in love with him, I wouldn't have slept with him. Sex to me is spiritual, and forms a special connection. Therefore I was much more attached to him than I should have been. Having sex with him the first time did make me fall for him more though, because of this new connection formed.

I'm all for waiting for someone special, and I will be teaching it to my children when I decide to have them. I just couldn't be with someone on a one night stand or such!

Sorry I seem to have wandered from the subject a tad! Heh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everything is great, why won't he have sex with me? [ 12 Answers ]

We have been dating for almost one year. Things are great. We have talked about getting married and having kids sometime in the future. His mother loves me, what can I say. The only problem is, he is never in the mood. I try kissing his neck or touching him in 'certain way'. I throw myself at him...

Why did he change so much after our last great sex? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi.. I had sex with my boyfriend before 3 weeks. We don't go out often.. we love each other so much.. we talk to each other so much on the phone and we had been in love like this for over the last 4 years.. I am from a country that doesn't allow relationships between men and women in sexually way...

When we have sex is great but we barely do it [ 8 Answers ]

We have been together for 4 years but lately our sex life is just boring,he always finds excuses to turn me down and that is just making me very resentful. When we do it he is amazing but I feel like I need to beg him for it or if I don't make the first move he can go weeks without it . I don't...

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search