Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xssena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 05:18 AM
    Is it hard to get in to the military?
    Is it harder for women to get in to the military?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2011, 05:20 AM

Hello X:

Not at all.

excon
    wewillneverdie Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Mar 31, 2011, 08:33 AM
    It's not particularly hard; you just have to be motivated and determined. It also depends on the branch, some branches don't expect much. Getting in isn't necessarily the hard part, as long as your record is clear and everything. The hard part is being sure this is what you want, because once you sign papers, you belong to the government for the number of years you signed for! I would suggest taking to a recruiter of EVERY branch and getting a feel for the expectations. Bottomline is, only you know what you are capable of, and you know whether you're able to challenge your capabilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Military to Military Marriage Different Home of Records [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I both are active duty military and we have two different "Home of Records". My husband is a NC resident and I am a TN resident (no state tax) I am trying to file MFJ for federal. Everything went well until I went to file state taxes for him. How do I do this? Can I file federal...

What does it mean my stomach is hard my breast are hard and tender I amgaging [ 5 Answers ]

My stomach sometime feel like it movement inside but I am always hungry,and sleepy.I am getting bigger and bigger.took two pregenacy test one was neavgtive the other one was positive.what does this means

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

View more questions Search