Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ClericMaNnY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 11:52 PM
    Black car takes out justice on evil bikers
    Hi, I'm looking for the name of an 80s to 90s movie and all I can really remember was a basic plot summary and a particular scene. I believe an alien entity comes to earth and takes on the shape of a black car and eventually takes on a new driver. The driver is a nerd who gets picked on and such and is tormented by punks or bikers and as a form of justice, the car and the guy race these punks. The one scene I remember is the car is racing another red car and goes so fast that the guy in the red car can't keep up. As it turns out, the alien car has blocked the road a few miles ahead by parking in the middle of it. The red car crashes into it and they both explode except the alien car rebuilds itself and drives away.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 20, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Dang I know exactly what movie your talking about... trying to remember the name but its not coming to mind... I watched it a lot since it was one of the only movies we had on VHS... haha.
    Well I will try and think about it and if it comes to mind I will post back to you

The Wraith? The Wraith (1986)

Sounds familiar, but I don't think this is it... different story line

Ok after more searching and looking at this storyline again, I think the Wraith is the movie you were asking about...

I didn't think it was Charlie Sheen as the main character either, but after seeing the movie cover here: The Wraith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , I changed my mind.

I found all this by doing some Google searching (using: black car, movie, alien, 80's)

From there I just browsed through to see related subjects... if this is not the movie, maybe doing the same technique will help you out.

Good Luck
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jan 20, 2007, 02:49 PM
    It is the Wraith, Charlie Sheen Title role
    dupree Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ClericMaNnY
    Hi, I'm looking for the name of an 80s to 90s movie and all i can really remember was a basic plot summary and a particular scene. I believe an alien entity comes to earth and takes on the shape of a black car and eventually takes on a new driver. The driver is a nerd who gets picked on and such and is tormented by punks or bikers and as a form of justice, the car and the guy race these punks. The one scene i remember is the car is racing another red car and goes so fast that the guy in the red car can't keep up. As it turns out, the alien car has blocked the road a few miles ahead by parking in the middle of it. The red car crashes into it and they both explode except the alien car rebuilds itself and drives away.
    The movie is called The Wraith
    Carolinakoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2007, 03:42 PM
    The Wraith-Charlie Sheen, Sherilyn Fenn-(a very hot Sherilyn Fenn), Clint Howard,. good flick
    Princessjodz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ClericMaNnY
    Hi, I'm looking for the name of an 80s to 90s movie and all i can really remember was a basic plot summary and a particular scene. I believe an alien entity comes to earth and takes on the shape of a black car and eventually takes on a new driver. The driver is a nerd who gets picked on and such and is tormented by punks or bikers and as a form of justice, the car and the guy race these punks. The one scene i remember is the car is racing another red car and goes so fast that the guy in the red car can't keep up. As it turns out, the alien car has blocked the road a few miles ahead by parking in the middle of it. The red car crashes into it and they both explode except the alien car rebuilds itself and drives away.
    I think the film your thinking of is call 'The wraith'. Charlie Sheen stars in it.
    Cyclops1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 12:51 PM
    I know the film you're searching, it's called 'The Wraith'(Charlie Sheen, Randy Quaid, Sherilyn Fenn starring)(1986) You can go to link below :

The Wraith (1986)

I hope this info helps you:D

Cyclops1974
    brittie2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2009, 10:15 PM

By you asking this question and people answering it now I can finally sleep. Stayed up searching for the title to the movie! Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buy Another Car or Use Existing Car 'til It Runs No More [ 7 Answers ]

Please help me resolve a debate with my husband. I am a first time car owner. I bought a new Jeep in 8/04 for $23,600. I put $5K down on the purchase + my loan is for 60 months. I would like to trade in the liberty before it gets too old + has too many miles on it. Does it make better sense to...

Car Loan and Car Title - Minnesota Law [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My fiancé and I recently bought a car on a Saturday. We live in Minnesota. At first, the finance guy at the car dealership told us the financing will be done through Wells Fargo. After spending close to 4 hours at there and hearing it was a reputable bank that we both bank through -- we...

Being the evil dad [ 7 Answers ]

How do you have fun with two children who are 7 and 4 that can't stand coming over every weekend because you are the only parent who gives them discipline? Long in short I have them every weekend. They hate coming over and I am to the point of just telling them not to come over anymore. ...

My home is evil? [ 25 Answers ]

I live with my partner in our new home, an apartment in aberdeen scotland near a river. When we moved in it was great but we soon noticed some very abnormal things. The taps would just come on, items would fly off the shelfs and electrical appliances would turn off and on. We just laughed it...

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

View more questions Search