Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gesamani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 07:59 PM
    My husband doesn't want sex!!
    My husband and I have only been married for 4 months and he already doesn't want sex!
    I've tried everything, but he still doesn't want it . It's come to 2 or 3 times a month , this all started about the second month after we were married . Before we were married we were engaged for 1 1/2 yrs. And he lived far away so I would only see him on weekends and it was hot then no problem ;) ! But now I don't know what to do . He comes home and wants to sleep all afternoon , no time for us , sometimes I cry of desperation .Is he not in to me any more ?:confused:
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2007, 11:11 PM
    This is just an idea but he could be having some kind of medical problem, maybe he is depressed, maybe financial problems. Or maybe he just needs some prompting. And I do mean serious prompting, there are not many guys that resist a female that is playing intimate games with his privates and the results are pretty hard to hide, pardon the pun. There have been many times I had no desire... until that little push.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
    And he could be tired from working all day, what type of work schedule does he have, is it a high stress job? And yes, while it would be nice for men to have the energy to have sex three or four times a day, life often tires one or both partners out. And since you are still having sex it appears he still loves and desires you, but he has real life looking at him everyday, and now on weekends also there are things he and you need or have to do that is not the same dating mode as you used to have.

I believe you need to look and be equally concerned over what he is doing and if he is coming home from working all night, perhaps you need to be working or staying awake on his same schedule.
    I say this since you say he comes hom and sleeps in the afternoon, which makes it appear he works nights. If you are sleeping while he is at work, why not you stay up all night and live on his schedule, gives you more time and more understanding of the work.

This is some guesses, since I can only see what is said not all the other details
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 10:05 PM
    I feel for you its very rough having a spouse that has no sexual desire for you and when you say something about it they just shrug you off as sex crazed. Not that I'm not but I think once a month has gotten to be a killer and it stinks. I'm sorry that you have to deal with it too I wish I could be of more help.
    evelyn2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jul 11, 2010, 09:22 AM
    Hi gesamani, I know how you feel my husband evoits having sex with me too he makes excuses and I try everuthing like u, we talk about it but only to get a simple '' sorry I will work on that honey''
    I know you feel rejected and worry not to know what's happening to him it could be many things and trust me if you don't get on this soon it will make you so depress. My advice : tell him how you feel and wait to c if he makes any effor to change it if that doesn't happened just don't give up but don't you try to have sex with him you have done enough let him come to you and when he does give him some of his own medicine ignhore himtell him you are tired do that for a few couple of times and girl he will freak out
    I did that to my husband and he is changing now
    TRACY1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Im the same here, I have been married for 8 years now , and my husband has no sex drive what so ever, I'm lucky if we have sex 10 times a year, I have had a talk to him over and over again, we'll end up making love on that night we talk and then nothing for weeks, it has hit me so hard, even down to me thinking that its me not him , I have been to the doctors to see if all is all right down below, and that I have been told is 100% OK, then I thought maybe he scared to have another child, so I got that sorted to , so now there's never any chance in that, and still nothing changes, again talk to him , but it ends up in huge fight and he walks out or go's to another room, back two months ago I had a boob job, not just for him but for me to noin this would make me happy in myself, and hopeful why turn him on, but again only this week same conversation happened again, he don't want me at all,, I work full time , he works full time , see the children for 2 hours when we get home,, and then from 7 time is ours, but I just don't understand as I have been told by so many people that I'm a very good looking woman, and he's a lucky man, but he just don't fancy me no more,,
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2012, 07:08 AM
    You see your children for two hours a day? Is your husband capable of having sex? Are there physical problems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know why my don't want sex. We;v been maryed for 11 years. And when we do have sex I do all the work he dose nothing but lyse there he come in from work and sat around until is time to go to bed .but before he goose to bed he eats sweet at night and fills his stomach so full that it...

26 year old husband has no sex drive [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any suggestions? We have been married for a year and a half but we have been together for over 8 years. I know that is a long time, but he is so young. Is he tired of sex already? He almost never initiates sex (maybe once every three months). I TRY to initiate sex several times a...

Will I Ever Have A Sex Life W/my Husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I Don't Even Know Where To Begin.I Guess I Will Just Blurt It All Out.I Have Been W/ My Husband For 6 Years , Married For 4 Years He Just Turned 37 And I Will Be 30 Soon.my Husband And I Started Of Haiving Sex Quit Often And It Was Great,then About Alost A Year In To The Relationship He...

Can my husband do this? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm married with three children. We paid off the property and my name is not on the house or the investment property. I talked to my husband and asked him to add my name to the deed because I worked all these years and contributed to the bills as well My husband told me that he will not add my...

Is my husband right for me? [ 11 Answers ]

I have been married for 6 years now. My husband and I seemed to have so much in common when we first started seeing each other, however now he seems to be trying to change everything about me. Nothing makes him happy either. He seems to think I am not raising my chidren right and he doesn't even...

View more questions Search