Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cgalebach Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Help fixing a dryer element
    I have a whirlpool washer/dryer stack about 10 or 12 years old! My problem is when I use the dryer on normal heat it doesn't work it blows cold air, but when I cycle it to delicate heat it blow really hot air! So I'm thinking it's the dryer element and I took the back off my dryer and I can not find it?? I need help finding it!
    cgalebach Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cgalebach
    I have a whirlpool washer/dryer stack about 10 or 12 years old! My problem is when I use the dryer on normal heat it doesn't work it blows cold air, but when I cycle it to delicate heat it blow really hot air! So I'm thinking it's the dryer element and I took the back off of my dryer and I can not find it???? I need help finding it!!
    Thanks for nothing!!
    cjcdallas Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Feb 3, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cgalebach
    I have a whirlpool washer/dryer stack about 10 or 12 years old! My problem is when I use the dryer on normal heat it doesn't work it blows cold air, but when I cycle it to delicate heat it blow really hot air! So I'm thinking it's the dryer element and I took the back off of my dryer and I can not find it???? I need help finding it!!
    What is the model number and serial number?
    If you have it go to parts for your needs it is pretty useful site and could help you out in locating it. I am not familiar with the units. Sorry but I hope the website helps..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Three prong dryer element [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that has a dryer problem. First the breaker was shot. I replaced it. Next the thermoswitch was shot. I replaced it. Now I only get 110 too all three of the dryer connections. I cannot get 240 across these connections. Am I too assume this dryer has two elements since there are...

How to replace heating element in Kenmoore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The heating element on my Kenmoore 86873800 dryer. I have the part but don't know how to replace it. Anyone know how? Thank You!

View more questions Search