Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YasminW Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 06:29 AM
    Lip Pigments
    Hi!

I am not referring to "permanent make-up" type lip pigments that they tattoo on your skin but just to the natural dark-pinkish lip pigments... just your normal lips. I just used this peeling cream, which is made for the body, on my lips,to make them soft, and now I have 2 really light pink patches on my lower lip.. which looks horrible. The pigments have come off from the peeling cream. Does anyone know whether lip pigments form again?

I shouldn't have used body peeling crem on my face. But if anyone knows please help!
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Oct 13, 2007, 02:59 PM
    You should hurriedly visit a dermatologist! What you say is so serious and needs professional help!
    OfficialAngeleyez Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by YasminW
    Hi!

I am not referring to "permanent make-up" type lip pigments that they tattoo on your skin but just to the natural dark-pinkish lip pigments... just your normal lips. I just used this peeling cream, which is made for the body, on my lips,to make them soft, and now I have 2 really light pink patches on my lower lip .. which looks horrible. The pigments have come off from the peeling cream. Does anyone know whether lip pigments form again?

I shouldnt have used body peeling crem on my face. But if anyone knows please help!
    Did it come back normal? What brand of cream did you use on your lips?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Lip Piercing, Have a Few Questions [ 6 Answers ]

So I got my lip pierced a few days ago I've following what my piercer said about after care: Clean two times a day with Citrile soap and saline solution Soak in between cleaning in sea salt mixture

Lip Piercings [ 2 Answers ]

In may i got my monroe pierced (upper lip) and now its my birthday on the 17th and my mom said im aloud another lip piercing. Im not sure if i should get the otherside, * i really want it* or my right bottom lip. People say my other side of my monroe wudlook tacky, but i want ittt. but they said...

Cut on My dogs lip [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know about a cut on my dogs lip the reason for the cut is that a dog got loose and came and fought him but before we could break the fight he got caught on the lip and he has a big cut on his lip and I would like to know if its necessary to have it sewed up or the wound would...

View more questions Search