Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srchik9009 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Title to a disney show
    It was about some teens & a fat guy who was a mechanic & one of them lived in a camper/mobile home at a car garage mechanic place (maybe a grandma type of a character)
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jan 19, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Is it possible it was "Brotherly Love"

"Brotherly Love" (1995)
    srchik9009 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 01:01 PM
    YEAHHHH That's IT

Thanks a lot!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of 80's Disney show [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show on the Disney channel in the 80's where some frizzy haired guy (think Richard Simmons) was the host? It was called something like My Kid and Me and it was about parents and kids who wore the same color sweats and did exercises. I can't find it anywhere. Please help!!

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

Title of song from TV show "lost." [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song the TV show "lost".It aired in Oct. or Nov. 2006. It was from female artist,some of the lyrics were "a little bit slower because your much to fast".It was at the into. Of the show.

Looking for TV show title (80's) [ 3 Answers ]

There was this show that aired in the 80's and I am sure in the 70's, where it was a variety of caracters from a dracula type in a library who would read stories. Then also had a Frankenstein type, a hunchback, as well as other goulish (I guess you could say) caracters. It was little skits that...

View more questions Search