Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyandcoach Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Frustrated in Hawaii
    My tro was dismissed because of insufficient evidence. But I was never given a chance to present any.What cvanm I do?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyandcoach View Post
    My tro was dismissed because of insufficient evidence. But I was never given a chance to present any.What cvanm I do?
    Was the TRO against you or were you the party who filed the TRO?

At this point, I'm not sure there's anything you CAN do. What evidence do you have that would prove a TRO would be beneficial to you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 21, 2011, 08:01 PM

Are you still being bothered by this person, Have you called the police when you are harassed ( assuming you are being bothered )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iron man Hawaii [ 0 Answers ]

Searching a movie from the 80`s all about the iron man on Hawaii. The son is training hard like rocky to prove his father he`s one in a million..? (goog music)

Looking for Bob Swan in Hawaii [ 5 Answers ]

Hi and thanks for any replies. I am looking for an old surfing friend of mine named Bob Swan. I knew him in Winter Park ( near Orlando ) in the late 1980's and early 1990's. I know he moved to somewhere in Hawaii, likely a good surf spot, around 1995. Lost track and have not seen or heard from him...

Eviction process in Hawaii [ 2 Answers ]

I have tenants who refuse to sign a lease and refuse to let my son or property manager into the home to make repairs. I need to get them out ASAP. Where do I go and what forms to I file to get an order of eviction? PS I live in AZ

Gift from Hawaii [ 8 Answers ]

My best friend is in Hawaii and she wants to know what to bring back for me, the boyfriend, and the kid. She wants to know what we want her to bring back for gifts? What are cool keepsakes to have from Hawaii? OTHER THAN a lay?

View more questions Search