Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadow_hors Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 10:53 AM
    Computer problems
    I have avg antivirus on my computer but my computer can't see it wuy
    I have tride to dounlode a new antivirus but it still says I do not have any anti virus programs on my computer.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2011, 10:58 AM
    I'm assuming Windows 7 here.
    Simple open the action Centre and click the link that says NOT to monitor your AV solution as you have one installed.

The Action centre can get "confused"
    shadow_hors Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 02:35 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Sorry I have windows vista
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 06:59 AM

In Vista I believe it is called Security Center. If you have one installed and are utilizing it properlly then I wuldn't worry too much what Windows keeps telling you. Their prompts for AV's are sketchy (at best)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems in my computer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,my problem is that when I open my computer it takes a long time to open,it's so slowly,and sometime it stops working that I have to restart it.I've up dated my antivirus and scand my PC and there was nothing.so why does this happen to me and how can I fix it.be4 I forget ,my C disk is almost...

Computer problems [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get out of safemode?Please easy instructions,Thanks Gayle

Computer Problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a brand new computer that I have built and been struggling to working properly. My problem is that you can't plug in any USB plugs, add any updates, or put any downloads onto the computer except for things from the internet. Does anyone have any ideas as to what my problem might...

Computer problems! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello My computer keeps freezing from time to time and vertical lines appear on the screen and it shakes. I have absolutely no idea why this happens and how to fix it. I've read on various sites about re-installing drivers. Does this really help? And how do you go about actually doing that? Can...

Computer problems [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to get my computer back up for about a week. About a week and a half ago my computer was getting slow so I reformated, which I've done before whenever it gets bad. After I reformated, my computer would flash a black screen whenever I exited a program that would take over the screen...

View more questions Search