Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    travers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 03:17 AM
    TV movie father loses sons and searches to get them back from abusive foster homes
    Therer was a movie about a 3 childeren I am not sure I think it was 3 boys but could have been 2 boys and a girl who lose there mother and have to be raised by their father who falls on hard time and the children are taken away and put in abusive homes and the father searches and works to get them back... he remarries... finds the children... at the end of the movie he finds his oldest son and is running in slow motion I believe to hug his son who has endured abuse and finally has his children
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 20, 2011, 09:01 AM

After the Promise

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my sons father wants to change my sons last name without my consent ? [ 3 Answers ]

My son's father want to change my son's last name to his. My son is 6 years old and his father has never been in his life till now. Is his father allwoed to change my son's last name without my consent?

Can my sons father get out of child support, or back child support? [ 2 Answers ]

The paternity was established for my son at 6 months of age.. will the father have to pay the past 6 months?

Child abandonment ?Fathers Day back in June of 2009 my sons father and my new boyfrie [ 2 Answers ]

Fathers Day back in June of 2009 my sons father and my new boyfriend got into a texting argument about the fact that my sons father didn't want or have the time to spend with our son on Fathers Day - That led to my sons father freaking out and trying to go after my boyfriend when he came to drop...

Wanting to change sons last name father not on birth cert and not in sons life [ 10 Answers ]

I need help my son is almost 3 and his father will not sign the birth cert and will not pay child support and will not give up his rights I am a single mother who has kept myself off welfare because they will go after him and. I am not wanting anything from him, I am just wanting to take his last...

View more questions Search