Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fffffff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Ghost movie with a little girl
    Hello
    When I was little my big sister was looking a scary movie with a little girl, her hair was black and she was payging'hide'with a ghost, I think his name was charlie.. I want to see that movie so damn much! Does anyone know's witch movie that is??
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 18, 2011, 01:00 PM

Is it possible you're looking for Hide and Seek? Here's the trailer:
    IMDb Video: Hide and Seek

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Movie; about a ghost of a girl who is angry because her father never got to see her d [ 1 Answers ]

This is amovie about a ghost of a girl who keeps other ghosts in a house because she is angry that her father never got to see her dance, eventually at the end of the movie her dad does see her dancing on the porch where she then disappears

Movie with a medium and ghost girl [ 2 Answers ]

There was this movie on TV once when I was little, and I only got to see the beginning, and I remember it started with us getting to see what happened in a hotel. There was this giant woman(not really sure but I think she was) who went into an elevator. I think she was a servant or something, and...

View more questions Search