Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Feb 17, 2011, 01:59 PM
    How do I confess?
    Ok first allow me to describe the situation.So there is this girl I like in my school, we have known each other for 1 month+ and yeah eventually I fell for her. We can talk and communicate just good, she responds fine, plus we have lot of things in common. I plan to confess to her before the end of this month, however I need to confirm about something.
    First, I don't know whether she already has boyfriend or not, and of course I want to hear it from her directly
    So I was wondering if you guys could give me any suggestion on :
    1 How to tell my feelings to her and show her I respect her, by this I mean proper wording and polite, because I am one kind of guy who not really smart at picking words so I need some help on 'edit' on which words and in what manner I should tell her my feeling withou making her feel uncomfortable
    2. Should I find out whether she already has a guy or not before I confess to her or should I go for it and find it out at same time when I confess
    Thank you before an help would be very welcomed and appreciated:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2011, 03:21 PM

"Do you have a boyfriend?".

If its yes,

"lucky guy"

If its NO,

"Would you like to go out sometimes?".

Go from there. If things go well, confess in a year, until then have a great time getting to know her.
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2011, 03:23 AM
    Yes keep it simple the more you plan it in your head the less likely it is to come out of your mouth at rehersed. Ever been in trouble with your mother and you've a huge excuse planned out? Lol never comes out that way does it? LOL
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 10:46 AM
    I agree with talaniman. Go tell her how you feel, keep it simple, and keep in mind that the worse thig that can happen is she saying no, which will leave you right where you are now... So nothing to lose.

Good luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I really like manager? How can I confess? [ 10 Answers ]

I saw an similar situation here, but it's very different from my own and it didn't help me at all so that's why I decided to give it a try. I like my manager more and more everyday that goes by. He's 26 and I'm 18. When I first started the job and got introduced with him I didn't like him back...

Should I confess my feelings to the guy I love? [ 2 Answers ]

If you are a psychic that can help me answer that question, please let me know. Also, please tell me what would happen if I arranged to see him again, and how he would react to my feelings.

How do I confess [ 10 Answers ]

OK, me and my girlfriend been together for two years,during our relationship I got a girl pregnant. I didn't no about the pregnancy until 7th month. How do I confess to my girlfrind?

View more questions Search