Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ForEver_Always Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 04:20 AM
    Blonde hair gone badd helpp!
    Hey I'm sam I bleeched my hair blonde well attempted to but its just orange but the roots are the color I'm going for I'm not sure how to get rid of the orange I have dyed my hair mannnnnny different colors in the past the color before was a deep red and now I just want platnium blonde hair I have a date on Friday and today is Wednesday so pllllllease help I'm begggging! And going to a salon is not an option

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP LOVE FOREVERANDALWAYS

Check out some similar questions!

I have bleach blonde hair what color of semi permanent warm golden blonde? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to go from bleached blond back to light brown, do I go to a warm golden blonde and then in that same day color it light brown

I dyed my brown hair blonde and it came out bright ginger with blonde roots, [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get all over blonde, when my hair is ginger with blonde roots

How soon can I dye my hair to a blonde shade closer to my natural blonde color after [ 1 Answers ]

Im a natural blonde and I dyed my hair black and had the black striped out about 4 Months ago.they then had to bleach and tone it 2 weeks later And I've been deep conditioning it diiferent ways since . It looks more yellow than blonde its hideous.I want to dye it once More And get it trimmed...

How to tone down peroxide blonde hair back to natral ash blonde! [ 2 Answers ]

I have really short dyed peroxide blonde hair as a result of dying my hair from natural ash blonde to brown and hated it! So I decided to dye it to the peroxide blonde as I was told that would get totally rid of the brown (big mistake). My hair feels dead as a result of this! I have drayed a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.