Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanfo0or Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:46 AM
    Hotmail helpdesk? I have lost some emails and I need them back?
    I want to recover my emails back they were deleted by mistake how can I get them back?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2011, 08:52 AM

You don't.
    oneexception Posts: 92, Reputation: 10

Feb 15, 2011, 10:19 AM
    In Hotmail, when your on your home page on the left side of the screen there are a list of folders shown in the order below.

Hotmail
    Inbox

>Folders
    Junk
    Drafts
    Sent
    Deleted <<<<<
    New Folder

When you delete emails, they are moved from your "Inbox" to the "Deleted" folder where they are held for a couple days until hotmail automatically deletes them in the same way that they delete emails from your junk email folder. The exception is if you delete them from the "Deleted" folder as well, they are gone. They will only be held there for a couple days. Good Luck!
    banjaluka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2011, 08:22 AM
    I don't know how but I lost all my emails... it's catastrophique because I'm looking a job and had a very big dossier with all emails is gone.

I am absolutely desperate.

Somebody can help me...

Thank you in advance,

Sasha
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have lost my hotmail account [ 5 Answers ]

I have lost my hotmail account (>Removed<) by typing my ID and password. I cannot have access since three months. I do know my username and password, but still unable to open it. I am kindly asking you to help me find a solution as there are very important files and documents in my email account....

Hotmail helpdesk? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm blocked from my account for a week now as my password was not accepted (even it was right). Now I could reset it and still says that I typed in too many times the incorrect username or password so it keeps me blocked out. I can't get any help, I can't log in again, I can't do anything. Anyone...

Helpdesk hotmail [ 1 Answers ]

Canīt enter my hotmail, and because of that now as well not my Facebook, my name

View more questions Search