Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ac2emeraude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 02:10 AM
    Monster scene with young boy hugging something
    I can vaguely remember only one scene from a film I saw years ago. It involved a boy either waking from a nightmare or waking due to noises, and hugging what he mistakes for his father, but is actually some kind of monster. This is the only thing I can remember from this film. I don't even have an idea where to search anymore. Been searching for it for over a year now. Thanks for any help with this

Check out some similar questions!

Film young boy, mother dies and dad has young girlfriend that boy dislikes [ 1 Answers ]

A long time agao, and I am ancient, I saw a film, possibly in black and white, with a blonde boy whose rich dad brings home a young girlfriend after his wife, the boy's mother, dies. I remember the boy trying to manipulate her, a scene where he is in the bath tub and she answers the phone or visa...

70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining) [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie. Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety. It's about...

Looking for an old (80's I think) movie where a little boy turns into a blue monster. [ 1 Answers ]

Don't remember much of it, just that a little boy turns into a blue monster, and something about dogs, and a dog show. At one point the monster stops the bad guys by holding onto the bumper of their truck to stop them.

Scene young girl asking adult for sex [ 5 Answers ]

I remember having watched a film in which a girl (I'm pretty sure she was a teenager) was telling an adult (Colm Meaney? I associate his face to that scene) she wanted to lose virginity with an older man (supposedly him) and after telling her it was unappropriate, I think he finally forced her to,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.