Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jegjas85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 06:46 PM
    Search videos with description?
    Hello My question is about a video I watched so many times in high school but I just don't remember the singers or the lyrics. The only thing I remember is the video.. here it goes... It was a the end of the 90's They are black singers singing in english a song with a hindi style... We see the principal singer and the rest of the cast dressed like hindi people but in jeans... and the principal one her is yellow I believe.. anyway it's a nice video... and it's feat a black guy too... anyway please help me to find it please thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Find music videos by description [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the song in which the music video beings with A camera panning across a concrete floor, arriving over a man's face in proximity (at which point I think the music started)? He was lying flat on his back on the floor of an empty warehouse. From what I remember, his arms were...

Find music videos by description [ 1 Answers ]

I recall bits of this video clearly, but none of the lyrics; and its bothered me for forever now. It's one of those videos that tells a little story, and as I recall it starts with the camera panning up a man sitting at a ham radio (or radio of some kind), in somewhat old fashioned clothing; with...

Search music videos by description [ 3 Answers ]

Hello.. I'm trying to remember the name of this song, but all I know is a description of the music video. I can't even remember who the band is, all I can recall is the music video. I saw it a while ago, I think, but the band is somewhat popular. The music video takes place in the south, I think....

Find music videos by description [ 0 Answers ]

I recall bits of this video clearly, but none of the lyrics; and its bothered me for forever now. It's one of those videos that tells a little story, and as I recall it starts with the camera panning up a man sitting at a ham radio (or radio of some kind), in somewhat old fashioned clothing; with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.