Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trewill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 06:05 PM
    2nd offence of shoplifting
    I was arrested for class be shoplifting and I was put on probation and I and I got stealing again and got class c misdemeanor. What would most likely happen to me I know I probably will be going to juvenile because I'm a junior but what could happen. I know I am dumb and I should go to jail I admit I made stupid decision and I own up to my action and I just want to know a little about what could possibly happen to me in my near future

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting offence? [ 0 Answers ]

I worked at a department store and shoplifted. I was charged with beach of contract and was told not to shop there for 10 years. I reside in So Carolina. This was a first time shoplifting with $800 possible total of merchandize. I did commit another crime with two other people, for writing checks...

First offence shoplifting [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice... yesterday my friend and I (both 18) got caught shoplifting at Target. We both stole approx. $115 worth of goods. Apparently the Target security has been building a case on us for a couple months now. They've watched us go in and out of that store stealing things...

2nd offence C.S.C. [ 2 Answers ]

I got pregnant at 13 (by a 17 year old) and had my daughter when I turned 14. While I was pregnant the father of my daughter was serving time in jail for 4th degree csc. He got 1 year and served ten months with good time. Just recently he went to court for another csc charge with me. He was...

Shoplifting 2nd offence [ 2 Answers ]

What is the sentence in Georgia for the second time

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.