Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Feb 12, 2011, 12:12 PM
    half Oxidation reaction
    in the picture you can see the equation.
    I asked to say which of the options are represent an half Oxidation reaction.

so I think the answer is B do I correct?

again I asked about half Oxidation reaction.
    thanks.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2011, 07:42 AM

Yep, that's right! :)
    pop000 Posts: 352, Reputation: 6

Feb 13, 2011, 08:23 AM
    Comment on Unknown008's post
    Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

What things can a half afirican american half mexican do to lighten a dark complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Im am a young african american with a reddish complexion. I am also half mexican. My dark skin bothers me and I never feel comfortable because of it, are there any semi-permanent or permanent skin bleaching pills that work?

Balance the following redox reactions using half-reaction method. [ 3 Answers ]

1) Mg+N2---->Mg3N2 3Mg+N2----->Mg3N2 I really don't know how to do this one.. 2) Cu^2+ + Al----->Cu+Al^3+ 2e+Cu^2+ ----> Cu X3 Al------>Al^3+ + 3e X2 6e+3Cu^2+ -----> 3Cu 2Al----->2Al^3 + 6e 6e+3Cu^2+ + 2Al ------------------> 3Cu+2Al^3 + 6e

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search