Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerrym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 08:45 AM
    Need help trying to find an sketch comedy one man showfrom late 80's early 90"
    I happened upon the show while channel surfing - The premise was a young business man has faked being sick and stayed home so he can do a presentation that is very late and he has procrastinated and lied about it to the point of it being down to this day- he is trying to write up a sales pitch for a product - which he can't for the life of him remember what it is or what it's called. He has these continuing interuptions and proceds to write the pitch - not knowing what it is or what its called and in the end remembers the product which allows him to finish the final sentence of the pitch. It was very funny and very intelligent. I remember it being very impressive writing. It was just the Play like set of his apartment and then characters come in and out throughout the day interupting which in turn helps him write the pitch. For some reason I thought it may have been one of the actors from kids in the hall.

Check out some similar questions!

This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. [ 1 Answers ]

Your Question: "This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. It involved a couple that got pulled over by a cop and then brought in to a house/jail where it ended up being a currupt deal that included a monsterous judge and other various monster/human...

Early 90's Sketch-Comedy Show [ 5 Answers ]

There was a show on for a short time in the early 90's, it was a half-hour long I believe and it was sketch comedy. The only thing I specifically remember about it was that it had the guy who later played "Newman" on Seinfeld in it. I think the title was just one word. Anyone know what the show was...

Late 80's early 90's comedy [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie in the early 90's. I remember a scene where this woman had a condom wrapper under her bed and her dog takes put it in his mouth and drops it in front of her parents if I can remember correctly. Its mainly about a woman (maybe 18-23 years old). Hope someone can...

Trying to find out the title of a comedy from early 80's or maybe 70's [ 2 Answers ]

The move is set at an old hotel or something lke that. A group people go to it, and I turns out to be haunted. Their bus flies into the pond, the cardboard cut-out stage play comes to life with an octopus and a whale getting them all wet. Real slapstick comedy, maybe made in england or ireland.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.