Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2011, 08:17 AM
    Pregnant?
    Hey, I have a question. My periods are really irregular, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on January 17th and my last period was January 1st. He did not *** inside me he pulled out and ejaculated like 3 minutes later. I still have not started my period and took 2 test one on feb 6th and one on the 9th. (21 and 23 days after sex) both were negative. Could I be pregnant? Or am I just stressing myself out?
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2011, 04:09 AM
    LOL my last period was 1st of January too! And I'm 6 weeks pregnant now... the test showed up positive for me on the 31st of feb so if it still hasn't shown up for you and you still have no period go to your doctor for a blood test this is 100% and you can stop stressing, but also stress can cause you to be late too so you need to find out asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search