Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdames26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 02:56 PM
    Can a parent register a child for school that is not listed on the birth certificate?
    Can a parent register a child for school that is not listed on the child's birth certificate?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2011, 02:58 PM
    Could you please rephrase the question? The way it is asked, it appears the school name is not on the birth certificate.
    cdames26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 02:59 PM
    How can I override a registering parent about withdrawal of my child from school
    How can I override a registering parent about withdrawal of my child from school
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Feb 10, 2011, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Could you please rephrase the question? The way it is asked, it appears the school name is not on the birth certificate.
    Yes, it does. But we know what Cdames26 meant.

To answer the question: it depends on what the school requires. Ask the school and find out what documents they need to register a child. Is the child starting school or transferring from another school?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2011, 03:52 PM

I am no tsure what you are asking, could you give more info
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 10, 2011, 03:55 PM

If you have joint legal custody and there is a dispute about schooling you will need to go to court to resolve it. If the other parent has primary legal custody, they can do what they want.

{threads merged}
    A tip: the more you put into a question the better chance we have to answer it. Please don't start multiple threads over the same issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the biological father have rights if he is not listed on the birth certificate? [ 5 Answers ]

I was married when I stepped out of our relationship and become pregnant. In the mean time I went back home to my husband and I had the baby. He was there for the birth and listed as the father on the birth certificate because at the time we were not sure if the child was my husbands or the man I...

Rights of fathers not listed on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Parents of minor child not married. Can the father, not named on birth cert. just come and take minor child?

No Parents listed on certificate of birth [ 4 Answers ]

I was born in 1965. Members of my family are planning to apply to register our births in In Ireland to be come Irish citizens. Looking over my certificate of birth that received from the vitial statisics office of my home state, niether of my parents are listed on my certificate. All information...

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

Rights of a father not listed on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana and am pregnant with my first child. The father of the baby has expressed no interest in the baby and will not be listed on the birth certificate. What rights, if any will he have even if he isn't listed on the birth certificate?

View more questions Search