Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mollywhite_andjake Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 09:34 AM
    E-waste
    How many electronics does a person use and own in a lifetime?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Too vague to answer I believe. Can you narrow it down a little?

Jan 17, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Considering that technology is ever advancing, people are keeping up with trends, therefore replacing their old electronics with new ones. Therefore, I would like to know on average, how many electronics does one buys/own in one's lifetime.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 09:57 AM
    Are you referring specifically to Americans or Cubans or the entire planet? Is a radio considered 'electronics'? Are electronics toys and games included in this?
    It's much too vague to answer.

Try here:
    National Recycling Coalition--Electronics Recycling Initative

ELECTRONIC WASTE: A THREAT IN THE FUTURE

Jan 17, 2007, 09:59 AM
    The entire planet. The average human being.
    Lets just focus on computers alone.
    Considering that computers only live up to 2 years instead of 6 back in 1997.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting second floor waste to main waste stack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have new new modular cape that had the first floor plumbing complete, and the second floor stubbed, and want to know the right way to connect the second floor waste drain which was installed in the house, to the main waste drain. The main waste drain comes up verically from the basement floor...

Plugging broken waste why [ 3 Answers ]

I have a cast iron y connection in my 4" waste stack. The former owners used the Y to plumb a bathroom but thier work was very substandard. I pulled all their plumbing and ran a new waste line for the bathroom. My problem is their old y connection is completely broken (the pipe that was...

Waste disposal installation [ 4 Answers ]

When installing a disposal doe it matter if the drain line from the disposal is lower than the drain from sink? Will pressure move it on out? Does it have to have it's own trap or is it OK to run it above the one trap that is already in. I am planning on running the dishwasher drain into it as well...

Waste pipe? Removal [ 2 Answers ]

Im not sure what I have here, but I am trying to cap it. Here's what the configuration is. My house was originally built in 1967. In my basement I have what appears to be a 2" dia. galvanized pipe protruding about 10" out of a 4-41/2" dia. iron pipe. There is a threaded coupler at the top of...

Can I vent from [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning to install a bathroom in a small dormer room on the third floor of my old house. The room sits between two plumbing stacks. The original one with cast iron pipe and a newer one with ABS pipe. I wish to locate the toilet and shower stall on the wall with the cast iron stack. I...

View more questions Search