Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tultul Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Finance question
    Stevenson Interiors of Kingston has a $67,500 liability they must pay four years from today. The
    Company is opening a savings account so that the entire amount will be available when this debt needs
    To be paid. The plan is to make an initial deposit today and then deposit an additional $10,000 a year for
    The next four years, starting one year from today. The account pays a 5 percent rate of return. How
    Much does the firm need to deposit today?

Check out some similar questions!

Finance question [ 0 Answers ]

What is the price of an 8% annual coupon bond, with a £1,000 face value, which matures in 6 years? Assume a required return of 4%. How would the price of the bond change if coupon payments were made quarterly (i.e. every three months)?

Finance question here too [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following statements regarding calculating a firm's cost of capital is correct ? Answer a. if a company's beta increases, this will increase the cost of equity financing b. since retained earnings are readily available, the cost of retained earnings is generally lower than...

Finance question. [ 2 Answers ]

You want to have $34,000 in your savings account 12 years from now. You're prepared to make equal annual deposits in the account at the end of each year. If the account pays 7% interest, what amount must you deposit each year?

Finance Question [ 2 Answers ]

Calculating the number of payments: Your're prepared to make monthly payments of 125, beginning at the end of this month, into an account that pays 10% interest compnounded monthly. How many payments will you have made when your account balance reaches 20,000. I know you solve for t but I get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.