Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Osprey1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 06:48 AM
    Can I bring a counter claim into the case while on probation?
    Counter claim during probation
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 06:55 AM

Some more information wouldf be nice. Such as where you are.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2011, 08:21 AM

Hello O:

Sure. This is the USA. That means U can Sue Anybody.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not your average probation case [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My probation is in NJ, transferred from NY. Im on 5 years probation for selling smoke. I have done about 1.5 years so far, not a single blemish. Ive been doing great in university, so well that they wanted to send me to a different country to do humanitarian work in the field I am...

A civil then a small claim summons was left at my house but the case does not exsist? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, About a month ago a civil court summons was left in my doorway for a credit card debt that never belonged to me. Then about two weeks ago the same law firm sent another small claims summons for the same debt. I have been checking the court listed on the summons website list of civil and...

Legal Claim on a Probate Case [ 2 Answers ]

My biological father died. He terminated his parental rights over 40 yrs ago and I was legally adopted by another man. My biological father left no children, only his 3rd wife. Do I have any legal claim to the estate. And if so, how do I exercise it?

How to file a counter claim in an eviction law suit [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file a counter claim against my landlord, when I am being sued for non-payment of rent, when he actually owes me money. I do not have an attorney and I can not afford one, so I will be representing myself in court.

View more questions Search