Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djerkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Background transfer from state to state
    I have three felonies on my record, two which are past seven years old. I live in Raleigh North Carolina, I am currently able to find some work but its slow, and not steady. I wanted to know if I was to move up state NY,PHILLY, will my background hender me form getting a new beginning.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2011, 09:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by djerkins View Post
    if i was to move up state NY,PHILLY, will my background hender me form getting a new beginning.
    Hello d:

Your background will follow you where ever you go. Or, maybe you're asking whether, even WITH your background, are jobs easier to get up north... If so, I'd say no.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Juvenile probation transfer from state to state [ 10 Answers ]

My mother would like me to take custody of my 13 year old brother who is in dss custody and on juvenile probation how do we accomplish this? He is in New York I live in Pennsylvania both my mother and I agree to this decision but want to do this the right way

Does a DUI transfer from state to state? [ 4 Answers ]

I pleaded guilty to a DUI in Pennsylvania in April of 2008. So my Driver License is suppended until Apirl of 2009. I recently moved to FLorida and I was woundering if I could get a drivers license there?

Probation transfer from state to state [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend wants to transfer his probation from mass to California. What are the procedures to do so and are tranfers easy to obtain?

Probation transfer from state to state [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend had a case in the state of New Jersey in which he received probation. He also had a probation in NYC because of a previous case. Because he lives in New York he transferred his NJ probation to NY. Apparently this transfer never happened because he received a letter in July stating that...

View more questions Search