Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommy66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 08:34 PM
    Can I still be violated for something six months ago?
    I am finishing a 5 year felony probation for bad checks in Kentucky on 3/6/2011. My probation was transferred to Ohio. I got a dui 6 months ago. My po sanctioned me, but did not violate me. She notified Ky. but they did not respond. Is there a chance Ky. Will violate me when my po sends in the paperwork for final release? She told me that they would have responded if they wanted me shipped back, but I am really worried.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 08:59 PM

Is there a chance, with the PO department, there is always a "chance" but is it likely, no if they were going to do it, they would have done it then.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2011, 08:14 AM

Hello t:

I agree with the Padre... If they were going to do it, they SHOULD have done it then... But, I can't believe they're going to let a DUI slide by, though... Really... What's the point of being on probation if you can drink and drive and everything's cool??

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

A few months ago, Some might remember me! [ 4 Answers ]

OK, A few months ago some of usemight remember me here talking about this certain girl... well things hit rock bottem with us she turned cold hearted on me for no strange reason and no given reason she would never tell me why she split up with me or anything. Well just 2 weeks ago we where all at a...

Bleeding 3 months straight after depo shot 4 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

The birth control shot I got was supposed to be good for 3 months. I got it 4 months ago, so I realize it should have worn off by now. Everything was fine for the 1st month, but for the past 3 MONTHS, I my vagina has continually been bleeding. After it had been doing this for 3 weeks I called to...

View more questions Search