Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Feb 4, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Trying to find the name of an old show
    Hey everyone a friend asked me to throw this on here so maybe you can help, I don't remember this show but here goes, he said there were people living inside a mans head it looked like one big stage and there were maybe 4 or 5 people, the beginning of the show started with a scene like a picture of the guy and zooming into his head where the people were walking around like a living room
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 10:16 AM

Hermans Head

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I was watching a movie last night and it reminded me about another movie I haven't seen in ages, there's not much I remember but what I do remember is a desert setting and I think the bad guy was either half Android or addicted to surgery because he had all these old computer ports in...

Trying to find out a name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

It is a biker movie with a ex football player in it. The bad guys name in the movie was chains.

Trying to find my uncle [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my uncle I have just recently found out about him and I am very intrested in finding him. I only know a few things and from what I know I really would like to meet him. My gramma put him up for adoption when he was a baby no one likes to tlak about him because I guess they say he...

Trying to find my dad [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for my dad and I have no idea how to do it for free. I know that he is either in his late 30's or early 40's and his name is either leonard cooper or lyndel cooper. I never knew him because my mom didn't much either. He was stationed at ft. rucker military base in 1990 and was in the...

View more questions Search