Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalura Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:24 AM
    Hardware installation
    Unable to install any printer and or any other device. Unistalled and reinstalled but computer will not allow installation to go through. Same with the blackberry connection
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2007, 11:21 AM
    What messages do you get? What happens when you try to install. Give us more info about your system
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Are you logged in with an account that has Administrator privileges?
    What operating system are you using?
    Scouter Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Regarding printer.
    Certain printers are not compatible with Windows XP. Check manufacture's site or the box it came in to see if it made for windows xp

Some printers require software to be installed first before you make a physical connection to your computer.
    You can also get troubleshooting tips from your printer manufacturer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer hardware [ 1 Answers ]

How can I unlock the keyboard of my laptop

Can't install hardware [ 5 Answers ]

I have a gateway pentium d computer its not bad... i formated again ( delete everything and start over) now i'm trying to go to add a hardware but it says put in the installation cd , i put the windows ex cd, when i try to add a device it says i need to connect to the internet, how can i connect to...

Hardware help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what kind of a motherboard I have in a system that was given to me. I can not find any markings on it so I think that it is a generic board. I think I remember a program that you can run that will give you all the info about your system. Is there anyone out there that knows...

Hardware mismatch [ 1 Answers ]

I recently brought a ati radeon 9200 pci version graphic card. I checked my computer before buying it but then realized that my current video card is not a pci card but a agp card after I brought. I'm sooooo mad right now. Is there a way to have both cards in your machine at once? And if so, how is...

View more questions Search