Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elafmena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2011, 03:55 PM
    Kohler generator troubleshooting?
    Kohler generator battery connection is put wrong what can be happen?
    Change the new battery unfortunately +&- connection put the wrong cable was get shorted which is going to alternator change the new cable but display is not working also generator not getting started.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2011, 09:10 PM

Check the inline fuse and check the circuit breaker , after battery is installed correctly,
    Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 7,5 generator problems [ 1 Answers ]

Tries to start , but when I turn it off it continues to turn over ?

Kohler generator troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

My marine kohler only runs when the starter button is held down.

Kohler generator troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My Kohler Confident 7 model 7CCKM22 generator installed in our RV,only runs with the start button held in, as soon as it is released, it stops. It is air cooled & LPG fueled. I can only get 60volts output while holding it in & not 110. I am a retired autoelectrician with very little electronic...

My kohler generator won't turn over [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kohler 7000 watt generator that ran when I bought it. It is a gas generator. I brought it on a trip and it would not start. It won't even turn over. I bypassed the solenoid and took power right to the starter, she cranks but will not start. I tried a new solenoid and nothing again. Changed...

Kohler generator marine 7.3ECD-low CO [ 1 Answers ]

I am having an overheating problem with my marine generator, and now it appears a possible oil leak also. After spending a couple of hours on the lake with gen. running, we headed to a marina restaurant, docked up and I shut down the generator. We stayed about 2 hours, came on and tried to...

View more questions Search