Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PumpkinHead22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 09:42 PM
    I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been bleeding on and off for 6 days
    Went to the emergency room doctor tested me serveral time and yes I'm pregnant still and my HCG Level is at 800 so there reorder me to get my blood taken in 2 days my bleeding was just brown and light spotting then it was heavy red and then back to light pink and now red but and lightly spotting I haven't had any pain to make me feel like I have a miscarriage and this is my second Pregnany. I had ovarian cyst removal surgery to months before I got pregnant could that be the reason I'm bleeding
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2011, 08:42 AM

There can be spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy for a number of reasons... cysts, hormone changes, possible miscarraige, etc.

You'll really need to wait and see what happens with your hcg level. If it has increased when you test again, they may or may not also do an ultrasound. If it has not increased or has gone down, they will definitely do an ultrasound.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period 2 weeks late, brown discharge with light bleeding only lasting 2 days [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Me and my husband are trying to have another baby, fist time round, I was late, got tender nipples and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. This time, I last had my period on the 13th November, was expecting to get p again on the 13th of dec,but nothing. On the 26th there was brown...

7 Weeks pregnant and bleeding. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child and I have now been bleeding for 5 of those 7 weeks. I have been seeing my ob for a few weeks now and he says its just a waiting game at the moment as everything about the baby looks normal so far (except for the bleeding). My ultrasound last week...

Bleeding while 24 weeks pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24 weeks pregnant and today I had very heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I am 19 years of age and I had a baby before it was a girl born Nov. 3 2008. Then got pregnant again in January of 2009 which is the one I'm carrying now. Any suggestions? Tanya

7 weeks pregnant bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I had to have an ultrasound the other day because I broke out bleeding with no pain except like a stool pain and they said I was miscarring so when I went up to have my us I was expecting to see nothing there instead it was with a very healthy heart beat and they said it...

5 weeks pregnant and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am about 5 weeks pregnant and woke up this morning with brownish/red bleeding! It occurs only when I urinate and I have no cramping. Could this be a miscarriage? This is my second pregnancy and I didn't experience this with my first! HELP!

View more questions Search