Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wickedkitty22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Brown blood on and off for the past three months!!
    Since October I've been bleeding on and off and its January now. I've alwayz had an irregular period and until October I hadn't had it for almost 6 months. It goes away for a few days and then returns. It's not heavy flow, I don't even have to wear anything. Im just worried, and it's a real pain to be on it so much. Does anyone know what could be wrong?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 16, 2007, 09:33 AM
    Have you been on any type of birth control recently or is there a chance you could be pregnant? If the answer to both questions is no (or even yes) then you should get yourself to a doctor as soon as you can. A doctor can give you a more thorough examination and put your mind at ease.
    Good luck.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 16, 2007, 09:44 AM
    The strange thing is that our body's don't need or really even have to follow any certain schedule. You could be the most regular girl for several years and then you body changes and you are now on a 28 day cycle when for years you were always a 21 day cycle. Many things effect our cycles, stress, cysts etc. I have always learned that if there is something going on that is not what you consider "normal" for you, then go have it checked out. It will set your mind at ease and you won't be so worried. That could also be playing a part in the irregularity, you stressing over it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding Dark Brown Blood [ 9 Answers ]

Just Found Out Am Pregnant And Been Bleeding Since Oct. 15 Only When I Urine And During Bowel Movement And Sometimes Need To Wear A Tampon What Does This Mean?? Help Please Is It A Miscarige Or Implatation Bleeding

I was late pms-ing and with brown and little to no blood [ 18 Answers ]

Hi name's meg, I'm 20. I live with my fiancé and we have sex regularly with no protection ever. We started a year ago. We practice withdrawl. Yes, I've heard some think its unsafe and something it is safe. I trust him and I know for a fact that every time he pull's out before he goes. He then goes...

Menstration contains brown blood [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 40 year old woman and 4 months ago I noticed that towards the end of my period the blood would be dark brown. Actually the blood during the period all seems a little bit darker, but definitely after the first 2 or 3 days it is dark brown. I am on schedule and have no other differences to my...

Brown blood [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started my cycle on Tuesday and it was redish in color A day later it was brown color. I have lower back pains but not bad pains. What could this be from?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search