Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paxflower Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 09:13 PM
    First itching, then burning and severe pain, now mild pain with white bumps. Help
    About a week ago my vagina started itching. I figured it was thrush or something. I took vagisil cream and the itching stopped, but the very next morning it was so painful I couldn't stand, sit, walk or anything. My right vagina lip is swollen with a bump on it. It's very dry. I read this could be bartholin's abcess and might go away on it's on in another 2 days. But to help with pain and burning and itching, I took monistat (both inserted medicine and cream). It brought the pain down drastically, but it still hurts and itches a little. I noticed, and am not entirely sure if they've been there the whole time, little white bumps on the inside of the vagina lips. There is one on the outside too. Somebody please help me. I don't have insurance for a doctor or hospital or the money for an emergency room or a prescription.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 1, 2011, 09:22 PM
    It sounds like it could possibly be a STD. I would go to a gyn as quickly as you can manage an appointment.

Feb 2, 2011, 08:08 AM
    Thanks for the advice. I thought it could be too at first, but then it just threw me off how the symptoms just started going away with medicine and new ones would come in. The itching has almost completely gone. The swelling and pain are both down a considerable amount. It's still a little hard and dry though. Which is common for bartholin's absess and cyst. I think I read it blocks the glands that actually make you wet. It's hard for me to see any doctor though without insurance. But hopefully it will work out on its own in the next few days.

Feb 2, 2011, 08:09 AM
    Also. The only other reason I dismissed the thought of an STD is because I had never had one and I have been with the same person for about 8 months now. He hasn't been with anyone else other than me and he is also STD free.
    robinad Posts: 86, Reputation: 8

Feb 2, 2011, 10:57 PM
    I would go to the health department. It shouldn't cost you very much to be seen by one of their nurses. It could be the cyst you mentioned, but I'd get it doubled checked. You could use it as your yearly pap. Most states have a free yearly pap smear through the health department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

White bumps on outer labia and itching [ 2 Answers ]

Well I went to my ob doc and he was trying to say it was something else but he put some kind of acid on the spots and they are going away but it still itchs really bad what could this be

Mild pain on both side of the waist [ 1 Answers ]

I am having pain on both side of my waist since last night. Last evening I had heavy snacks which I generally avoid. Night passed off comfortably, the pain started in the morning. It is a mild pain, I went for my regular walk of 45 minutes. What can be the cause of this pain? Thanks

How do I treat bunion-related foot pain that is also creating severe back pain? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using orthotics some months back to relieve severe foot pain - the result of two toes that are not in alignment. I found some relief, but I've recently experienced sharp, stabbing pain in my lower back and upper thigh. I am trying to find the connection, but the doctors I've seen either...

I have an itching / burning pain when I pee but I'm a virgin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi for about 2 weeks now I have been having this sometimes itching to burning feeling when I pee. When I get erected and if I were to hold my erection and bend it back to my belly button I would get a SHARP PAIN in the shaft of my penis. I was looking online and they said its symptoms of stds but...

View more questions Search