Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emm21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2011, 05:49 PM
    5 days late and pergnancy symptoms
    My period is 5 days late and I have symptoms such as tender swollen breasts, very mild cramping, sore lower back and constipation. Did a HPT yesterday and it was negative but still no period. Any advice?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2011, 05:54 PM

F you've been travelling, under a lot of stress, more sexually active than usual or have changed your eating habits you could just be late. If you still don't get your period within the next couple of weeks then you could be pregnant. Take another pregnancy test then or go seee a doctor. My period was 3 days later after I had done some traveling. It happens to women a lot, so try not to panic unless you know for sure. If you want t be pregnant then good luck. If you don't and you are, explore your options, I recommend adoption. But do what works best for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8 days late and no period symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 8 days late and my period has been every 30 days for the last 3 months n usually my breast get sore a week or so before I start,I haven't had any symptoms this time like I'm Going to start. Could I be pregnant??

I'm 8 days late with a few pregnancy symptoms, could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are actively trying for a baby, I have a few pregnancy symptoms (needing the toilet a lot more, nausea, sore breasts and cramps) I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it came back negative. This is the first time I have been late, I'm normally really consistent. Could I be...

10 days late and negative test but all the symptoms [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Im new to this but basically I was due on my pill free week 12 days ago and I normally come on 2 days later but as it stands I'm 10 days late. I did a test at 7 days it was negative! I went to DR that day told him my symptoms( bad stomach pain, head ache and feeling sick and slightly dizzy on...

10 days late--no period/symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late. I have done 3 pregnancy tests, all with first a.m. urine, that have been negative. I have not had any nausea or breast tenderness. However, I did spot lightly on the day my period was due. I am normally regular,have not changed my level of activity, been dieting, or...

I am 5 days late, no symptoms, negative HPT. [ 2 Answers ]

HI, I am on CD 36 right now, with 28 to 31 day cycles. I have never been this late. The thing is though is that Im not experiencing any symptoms besides some cramping and tiredness. Well, actually my breasts started hurting a little today, and some waves of nausea here and there. I took a...

View more questions Search