Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleigh15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Really hungry
    Hi. I have been dealing with anxiety and haven't really been eating enough for the last one or two weeks. Finally a few days ago I started eating more but it doesn't seem to be enough. Is my body trying to play catch up?
    love_1235 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Your body is probably eating so much because it was getting use to not eating so much, so it wants to store food,
    You will porbablly have an increased appitite for a week or so,
    Everything so go back to normal after your body feels like it got caught up on eating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to not be hungry [ 16 Answers ]

I am 14 and 190 pounds. I am at a very unhealthy weight for my age and I need to change that. I don't really know how to lose the weight. Its difficult for me to eat healthy with school. I want to go on the Special k cereal diet. My problem is that I get very hungry at school. I eat a good...

Why I'm not hungry [ 5 Answers ]

Why I'm not hungry all day and feel dizzy

Hungry at 3am? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having trouble with my 2 year old chocolate lab. Within the past two months he has taken to waking up at 3am and whining/barking for food. I tell him no, sometimes swat his butt but no luck. Occasionally he'll go back to sleep for like 10minutes but then he's back at it again. I don't want to...

Always hungry [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I’m a 24 years old and I’m not fat but I really don’t like to be hungry all the time. So… usually in a normal day I weak up at 9.00 am and I have cereal with mil for breakfast, later about 11.30 am I get hungry again but I don’t eat anything until 13.00, that’s when I have lunch usually...

View more questions Search