Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poorsickpuppy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Drool, slow urine, dazed, akward sleep
    My dog is sick with some kind of problem. He walks around the house constantly with his mouth open and drooling with a dazed look on his face. He has had this problem before and throws up and starts feeling better. I don't know if its normal for him to get really retarded after eating something he shouldn't i.e.. Wrapping paper I he got into this time. Or could this problem be much worse then I think.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2007, 08:45 PM
    He could have had a stroke, or it could a simple infection some antibiotics will clear right up. Please call the vet tomorrow.
    badams007 Posts: 106, Reputation: 12

Jan 16, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Can we have an update on what your vet found?

-Beth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pet urine [ 3 Answers ]

I purchased a home and when the heat goes on it spells of animal urine. When the heat is not on, the house is fine. It is on the first floor only, and in one particular room. The smell comes up through the heat vent and is very pungent. There is no basement, just a concrete slab so I can't...

Replacement Windows - Dazed and Confused [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in the process of looking for a good quality, high efficient replacement windows for my home. I have 20 windows to replace all pretty average sized windows. I've had Anderson Renewal quote me about $1000 per window, a Fiberglass window company about $600 per window and I'm told I can get a...

Excessive drool in crate/seperation anxiety? [ 1 Answers ]

We rescued a 10 month old mastiff/lab puppy about a week ago, gentle as can be, very smart, learns quickly, loves the kids, just an amazing dog... he is not at all a drooler, but when he goes into his crate and we leave, he drools gallons (and I mean gallons). I know he has been stressed by being...

Help Urine Infection [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a urine infection (well think that's what it is) it hurts when I pee (at end of pee not whole way thru) I first noticed this on the 1st and went to doctors and got some antibiotics, took them and it got better but just today noticed it seems to have come back. WHAT THE? Should I wait a...

Inapropriate urine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a doxie puppy who urinates when she is excited. I previously had a adult female who did the same. Yet my sister's male does not do this. By excited I mean when someone comes over who she likes or when I am trying to pick her up but she thinks she is in trouble. Is this a problem with just...

View more questions Search