Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutch6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 03:47 PM
    Dvd/vcr combo to a rca surround sound and old rca TV with inputs 1 & 2 on back
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Do not see a question here, would you please state one that is easy for us to try an help you. Along with names an or colors for 1 & 2. Thank you
    tootaloo699 Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

Jun 28, 2012, 01:37 PM
    Also model numbers an name brands of items are a great help to answering your questions. Thanks again an hope to help you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect Toshiba DVD VCR to RCA LED Television [ 1 Answers ]

I received an RCA TV model L42FHD37R for Christmas but am unable to successfully connect my Toshiba DVD VCR model SD-V383SC. I am able to view a taped VCR but cannot seem to record. Would appreciate some help. Thanks

Hookup for a lg lcd TV and rca surround sound [ 0 Answers ]

Have a new LG - lcd digital TV model # 42lg70 and trying to hookup an rca surround sound model # rt2870-a, and a magnavox dvd/vcr model # 2V45mw8 together, but mostly the surround to the lcd TV can anyone help please.

Connecting a DVD/VCR Combo to TV and surround sound receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 42' HDTV and a Toshiba DVD/VCR Combo. Both have HDMI connections. My Pioneer Dolby receiver is an older model with no HDMI connection. I am on "DISH" network using a satellite as my source for the TV signal. Can you tell me what cables I need and the proper way to connect it...

Hook up combo dvd/vcr to RCA TV using Star choice [ 3 Answers ]

I would really appreciate help on hooking up the unit (dvd/vcr combo) to TV with signal coming from Star Choice satellite. Thought I had it, but when trting to record on VCR, the playback shows a blue screen and the word "MONO". Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Connections for RCA surround sound system [ 2 Answers ]

I had this figured out at one point in my life, but then I moved. Here's my dillema. Normal Sylvania TV, Magnavox DVD/VCR and RCA surround system-How do I connect these three? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

View more questions Search