Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newport Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 09:20 PM
    Can u be pregnant if a home test and a blood test say no
    Well back in July I took a at home test it said yes went to the er and the blood test said no but I'm gaining weight like crazy and eating foods I normaly don't like can I be pregnant even though the er test said no
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2012, 11:40 AM
    First why would you go to a ER for a pregnancy test, you go to a clinic or to a doctor, not to the most expensive place on earth for a test.

So since July have you had any periods ? If yes, you are not pregnant.

If no, you could be, so have you taken any other pregnancy tests ? Have you went to any women's clinic ? About the third or fourth missed period would be a clue
    JESS2012 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 26, 2012, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newport View Post
    Well back in july I took a at home test it said yes went to the er and the blood test said no but I'm gaining weight like crazy and eating foods I normaly don't like can I be pregnant even though the er test said no
    Are your periods regular? I would think the blood test would be accurate after so many months (July of 2011).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood test is negative still I can be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My period is on 26 dec but it delay I done home pregnancy test it is negative then I done a blood test on 5 jan almost 11 days are gone the blood test is also come negative still my periods had not come yet.

I'm two weeks late with my period heaps of crampin done blood test and urine test but [ 1 Answers ]

The tests were negative am I pankin too much!

Can only a blood test tell if I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

My hubby and I are trying to get pregnant but all the home tests are negative could I still be pregnant? I am just 2 days late for my period and could I be a person that only a blood test could tell? Any answers will help thanks

How soon should I take a blood test to see if I am pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 10 months now. I usually get my period the day of or the day before my ovulation calendar shows me getting it. I was supposed to get my period yesterday and I have not gotten it yet. I took a pregnancy test and it showed up negative. Does...

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search