Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katwalatapan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 10:49 AM
    Tax advice for Canadian Tax Return
    Hello,

I have recently moved to Ottawa, Ontario to work from Halifax, Nova Scotia. My last return was filed in Nova Scotia. I will be filing this year's return in Ontario, hence I wanted to know how things will change and if I am eligible for some credits for moving from one province to another. Also I was given a specific tax credit in nova scotia, so would that still be valid in ontario? Please do provide your expert opinion in the tax credits that I would be eligible for. Thank you.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 4, 2011, 11:46 PM
    Sorry, but this forum deals EXCLUSIVELY with taxes in the United States.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had filed W-7 & tax return form, I got my ITIN, when should expect my tax returns? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I had my filed W-7 (for ITIN ) & my husbands tax return form, I got my ITIN , so in how many days should I expect my tax returns?

Tax law - Inherited stock and sold it - how do you claim it on tax return [ 1 Answers ]

Father passed away on 9/30/2008 - Inherited Stock on 1/27 09 and sold it the same day - how is it reported on schedule D

1120: State income tax deductible in federal tax return for corp. [ 2 Answers ]

In our C Corp. we use the Accrual method of accounting. Nevertheless, in our past Federal Inc. tax returns, my accountant (actually, ex-accountant) has been deducting the State Inc. Taxes PAID in the FY, instead of the accrued tax. I want to start deducting the accrued tax, starting this FY's...

US tax return filing Jointly with wife, canadian citizen [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 B visa in US. I got married in July 2007. My wife is on H4 in US with me since Aug 2007. Before that she worked in Canada up to April so she is going to file her tax return in Canada. In this case, can I file my US tax return jointly with her? Do I need to declare her income...

How I can fill tax return wihtout my wife ITIN # and show her at my tax return [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a h1 visa holder living New York and my wife joined with me she has h4 visa When I fill this year tax return I want to get benefit how I can get ITIN # for her Yes I know about W-7 form but it's very confision Give me some info please step by step Thanks

View more questions Search